- Shelby County Health Department
- Fleet Services Facility, Shelby County Tennessee
- UTHSC Interprofessional Simulation Center
- Bounty on Broad
- Warehouse on Broad
- Memphis Slim Collaboratory
- MATA South Intermodal Facility
- University of Tennessee Health Science Center: College of Pharmacy
- Truck Stop
- Shelby County Forensic Center
- WKNO Digital Media Center
- YoLo Frozen Yogurt Retail Shops
- Memphis Humane Society
- Emergency Department Expansion – Methodist South Hospital
- Emergency Department and Main Entrance – Methodist University Hospital
- Women’s and Children’s Pavilion – Methodist Germantown Hospital
- Methodist Hospice Residence
- Hamilton Eye Institute – University of Tennessee Health Science Center
- The Children’s Hospital at Saint Francis
- Neurovascular and Cardiovascular Center – Methodist University Hospital
- Laurelwood Pediatrics
- Shenzhen Infectious Disease Hospital – China
- Tianjin Eye Hospital – China
After more than 40 years in the same location, Laurelwood Pediatrics had outgrown their existing facilities. The employees of TRO Jung|Brannen’s Memphis office, now brg3s, designed a new standalone facility to better serve Laurelwood patients and families by providing expanded treatment and waiting areas.
The overall theme of the design emphasizes light, openness and color. Situated in the back of a Planned Unit Development, the designers created an inviting two-story glass tower that acts as a beacon to patients, and gives prominence and stature to the facility.
Mini-amphitheater seating around the waiting room television and a freshwater aquarium provides diversions for pediatric patients. The site also incorporates a playground directly in front of the building.
Large rectangular clerestory skylights above a central nurse station filter natural light throughout the exam room wing of the clinic. At Laurelwood Pediatrics, a staff of 24 employees supports five pediatricians. By locating the nursing station central to the exam rooms, business processes are situated to flow better, leading to shorter wait times and treatment times for children.