- UTHSC Interprofessional Simulation Center
- Warehouse on Broad
- Memphis Slim Collaboratory
- MATA South Intermodal Facility
- University of Tennessee Health Science Center: College of Pharmacy
- Truck Stop
- Shelby County Forensic Center
- WKNO Digital Media Center
- YoLo Frozen Yogurt Retail Shops
- Memphis Humane Society
- Emergency Department Expansion – Methodist South Hospital
- Emergency Department and Main Entrance – Methodist University Hospital
- Women’s and Children’s Pavilion – Methodist Germantown Hospital
- Methodist Hospice Residence
- Hamilton Eye Institute – University of Tennessee Health Science Center
- The Children’s Hospital at Saint Francis
- Neurovascular and Cardiovascular Center – Methodist University Hospital
- Laurelwood Pediatrics
- Shenzhen Infectious Disease Hospital – China
- Tianjin Eye Hospital – China
The Children’s Hospital at Saint Francis
As phase I of an extensive hospital renovation/expansion project, The Children’s Hospital at Saint Francis provides a new, dynamic image and ease of access to the upgraded pediatric services currently scattered throughout the hospital.
Moving all pediatric services out of their current locations in the existing hospital allows for the consolidation of other adult services in future phases.
The Children’s Pavilion is located on the north side of the existing hospital with a commanding views of Tulsa. Important challenges to the design team were to provide an inviting approach, ease of access and parking, as well as create an appropriate child-friendly environment. Smooth metal panels contrast with precast concrete, while allowing the opportunity to play with geometric shapes and multi-colors to express an appropriate image for children.
Interiors feature an environmental theme progressing from the depths of the ocean on the lower floors to images of land animals, then butterflies and all things that fly. In addition to the Children’s Hospital, the project included a 660-car parking deck with enclosed connection to the Children’s Hospital.