- UTHSC Interprofessional Simulation Center
- Warehouse on Broad
- Memphis Slim Collaboratory
- MATA South Intermodal Facility
- University of Tennessee Health Science Center: College of Pharmacy
- Truck Stop
- Shelby County Forensic Center
- WKNO Digital Media Center
- YoLo Frozen Yogurt Retail Shops
- Memphis Humane Society
- Emergency Department Expansion – Methodist South Hospital
- Emergency Department and Main Entrance – Methodist University Hospital
- Women’s and Children’s Pavilion – Methodist Germantown Hospital
- Methodist Hospice Residence
- Hamilton Eye Institute – University of Tennessee Health Science Center
- The Children’s Hospital at Saint Francis
- Neurovascular and Cardiovascular Center – Methodist University Hospital
- Laurelwood Pediatrics
- Shenzhen Infectious Disease Hospital – China
- Tianjin Eye Hospital – China
Memphis Humane Society
Employees of TRO Jung|Brannen’s Memphis office, now brg3s, designed a standalone facility for the Memphis Humane Society. Situated on a four-acre site overlooking Shelby Farms, a large suburban agricultural park, this animal adoption center doubles the organization’s usable space to 20,500 square feet and accommodates twice the number of animals. The new location takes advantage of the demographics of the surrounding community, strategic in the adoption of a greater number of animals and the recruitment of more volunteers.
Corrugated metal, rough masonry block and brick, a standing seam metal roof, and stained polished concrete flooring are all materials that play off of the surrounding agricultural setting. These components have long-term durability, and the design uses these materials in a more sophisticated manner.
The building itself will serve as a billboard for the organization’s mission, finding responsible homes for the animals. The intent is not to house more animals, but rather to create a fun, family-oriented facility that is accessible and conducive to the adoption of dogs and cats.